Download any game to use the Login Feature
Use the login feature from one of the games on the list to recover the local progress for ALL GAMES tied to the ID.
Use the Login feature to transfer your local progress:
- Note down the ID and password for the account you want to use. You can find your ID and set/change your password in the HELP/FAQ.
- Download any game from the list above to use the Login feature. It's okay if the game from the list is different from the game you're trying to recover. Using the login feature from one of the games on the list will recover the local progress for all games tied to the ID.
- Tap the S8 icon in the top-right corner to access Account Settings.
- Select Log in to Another Account, enter your ID and password, and confirm your login.
- You will now have access to your local progress.
Note: The Login feature only works with local progress. If you have any games linked to a Cloud Account, please use the Cloud Account feature to transfer cloud progress.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I create my ID?
You can create your ID through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Storm8 ID Here.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password through the HELP/FAQ > How to Access the Forums > Create Password Here.
What if I don't remember my ID or password?
Please contact Support by submitting a request if you don't remember your ID or password.